Tuesday, July 26, 2016

I crossed over

I crossed over as a dog trainer; when my husband said I felt bad for you, and I can think to everything how; this is my future. This is my beginning.

I married the homosexual "Sheldon Cooper" - Big Bang Theory; of the budding millenials.

The dual masters program student; already on section two for his MBA, plus completing his Financial Accountant Masters he never ceises to amaze me.

Unbelievably,  he prepped through 6 text books in less than two weeks for the Chartered Financial Analyst licensing exam level 1, and passed with a 43% failure rate. My man is a genius with numbers.

He has cared for me thru everything, and supports me undoubtedly. He wants so much for now; he forgets about the present. The future is but a Glace for him. Something to be easily obtained. He posses a drive, and a passion only to be matched by my fascination into Ethology and Anthrozoology.

...

No comments:

Post a Comment