Wednesday, August 17, 2016

World's Greatest Dog Dad

Look what came in today. Now Loki and I are ready to spear head, and master all these tricks right from the couch.

I lost my ambition when depression hit, and I struggled for a while; before giving up hope completely.

Now that I am on the mend thanks to a great team of Doctors, and my Loki. We are pleased to reunite with the world in exuberant coming back that only the most handsome boy, and I the treat fairy could consider.

Did I mention how much fun this is, and with All Stars as our main goal; we get to set and reach small rest stops on our way. If you haven't yet. You should check out this porgram. I recommend it to even the basic obedience clients.

Why stop when you could make your dog's continued education fun, challenging, and bond with your companion.

No comments:

Post a Comment